Company: RISE Residential LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Rotates shift work including weekends and special events.
- Clean lobbies, lounges, offices, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, and stairways.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, wax, and polish floors, vacuum hallways,
stairs, and office space.
- Spread salt on public passagewaysto prevent ice or snow
- Wash walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Wash windows, windowsill, doors, and door panels.
- Dust all furniture, fixtures, and built-inshelves or
- Empty wastebaskets, trash cans, and ashtrays include those in
the office space.
- Replenish supplies in the restrooms.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Move furniture.
- Clean drainage ditches and culvert.
- Clean grounds, remove litter to include common areas,
residences, parking lots and garages.
- Report maintenance concerns in accordance with Company policy
- Complete the Training Guide, RISE U online training and
instructor led training courses required for this position.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company
- Complete time worked records in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in fair,
ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work as scheduled and prepared.
- Any other task as assigned. POSTION QUALIFICATIONS Competency
- Accuracy Ability to perform work accurately and
- Communication, Oral Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to
effectively present in one-on-one and small group situations with
customers, clients and other employees.
- Communication, written Ability to write simple
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract two-digitnumbers
and to multiply, and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform
these operations using units of American money and weight
measurement, volume and distance.
- Problem Solving Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
- Technical Aptitude Ability to deal with problems involving a
few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working Under Pressure Ability to complete assigned tasks with
deadlines imposed. SKILLS & ABILITIES
Keywords: RISE Residential LLC, Gainesville , Custodian, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!