Intake Assessment Evaluator II PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Intake Assessment Evaluator PRN you want with your current
employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA
Florida North Florida Hospital which is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsHCA
Florida North Florida Hospital, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Intake Assessment Evaluator PRN where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsThe Intake Assessment Evaluator in
conjunction with the Program Director and Intake Assessment
Coordinator coordinates the pre-admission assessment process and
provides clinical assessments for potential patients. Also, assists
with community education with clinical issues and participates with
community events such as health fairs. The Intake Evaluator
responds to all calls for information, referral of patients, and
inquiries about services offered and assists callers with accessing
the most appropriate level of service and service provider to meet
the needs of the patient.
Schedule: PRN / Per Diem / As NeededDepartment: Behavioral Health
IntakeWhat qualifications you will need:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field in
which a license can be obtained to perform clinical assessments in
- License Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health
Counselor (LMHC) in Florida required (upon hire)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) required (must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start date)
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) required (must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start date)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a behavioral healthcare setting
performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an inpatient setting with
demonstrated ability to complete crisis assessments
preferredSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of current behavioral health
concepts, principles and methods of treatment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and have good
- Must understand and be able to train on all state and federal
standards regarding behavioral health assessment, petition, medical
screening and patient rights.
- Excellent customer service orientation required.
- Must be able to travel multiple hours per week in the offsite
clinical assessments of patients.This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 523-bed,
full-service medical and surgical acute care center. For over 49
years, we have served North Central Florida. We offer comprehensive
cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosciences. We
offer minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight
loss surgery and treatment. Other services that we provide include
women's health and wound therapy. We are fully accredited by the
Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Our hospital has an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American
College of Cardiology) and is designated as a Blue Distinction
Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. We are committed to
patient safety and quality of care. We have received the highest
scores available in recognition of this commitment.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Intake Assessment Evaluator PRN opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Gainesville , Intake Assessment Evaluator II PRN, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!