Nurse Practitioner - PRN
Company: QUICK CARE MED P L
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Do you have the desire to help others? Quick Care
Med is looking for caring and smiling faces to help care for our
patients. Work in an urgent care setting, providing acute and
quality patient care to members of our community. If you love
patient care, interacting with new people, learning new things,
fast-paced environments, are driven, and well organized, our
autonomous environment is the place for you! Our number one
priority is our patients and ensuring that they have an everlasting
positive impression of our providers and the care that they
received from Quick Care Med. Who We AreWe are an Urgent Care
system determined to provide patients with affordable and quality
healthcare in a quick and timely manner. We strive for patient
satisfaction and streamline uniform processes to ensure consistency
in the patient experience from location to location. Our journey
began in 2011 with our first location in Inverness, FL. The idea of
Quick Care Med was to provide service to patients on the weekends
and after hours to avoid hospital visits. By delivering quality
healthcare services with convenient hours and affordable pricing to
people of the area, word-of-mouth began to spread. We quickly
expanded throughout North Central Florida as the communities
demanded our services. We currently have 9 locations through
Citrus, Levy, and Marion counties: Inverness, Crystal River,
Homosassa, Beverly Hills, Dunnellon, Silver Springs, Ocala SR200,
Williston, Chiefland. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide urgent care medicine at an ambulatory care facility, on
an outpatient basis.
- Evaluate patients, based on medical training and/or specialty,
to determine the medical condition of the patient.
- Assist in medical education of both the patients and clinic
- Fulfill 40 hours of Continuing Education Credits within each
twelve (12) month period.
- Document each on site/in office procedure, prescription,
consultation, and patient contact in the patient's chart, within a
- Counseling patients regarding medical and other problems which
might affect a patient's health and well-being.
- Perform such clinical procedures for patient's benefit which
are within scope and skill of practitioner, and which are
- Prepare forms, letters, and examinations pertaining to the
patient's medical condition and/or situation.
- Any additional duties assigned.Requirements: Qualifications
- Active FL license as a Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
which includes dispensing of medications and prescribing of
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy towards
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations, circumstances and
relate to culturally diverse patients and communities.
- Ability to perform minor procedures such as laceration repair,
splinting, incision and drainage, wound care, ear irrigation,
pelvic exams, etc.
- Desire to help and care for people
- Positive attitude
- eClinicalWorks experience (preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses good interpersonal skillsWorking Conditions:This
position may require evening, weekend or holiday work. This
position would be for the Chiefland and Williston location. PRNSome
additional services we offer include:School PhysicalsOccupational
Keywords: QUICK CARE MED P L, Gainesville , Nurse Practitioner - PRN, Other , Chiefland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!