Customer Care Specialist (Part-time or Full-time)
Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID 2018-1391
Category Customer Service/Support
This position requires a highly adaptable individual to be able to point customers to the correct information/individual being sought. Incumbent is the first point of contact with customers and shall represent the company in a positive light by greeting customers in a friendly upbeat manner, answer inquiries and provide information to the walk-in and phone-in customers, potential customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding product, activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Greet persons entering the premises in a cheerful upbeat manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Educates customer on current product line options and basic product specifications
- Provide product information (brochures) for customers when requested
- Provide and deliver the highest standards of service to our customers and provide assistance as needed.
- Works closely with salesperson
- Supports F&I and sales team as needed
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
- Participates in required training
- Keep a current record of staff members' availability.
- Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat and well organized.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Provide coverage for other Customer Care Specialist when needed.
- Demonstrates the company's core values
- Complies with company's policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Oriented - Motivated and proven ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay close attention to details and follow through on a task.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Team player- Strong sense of team. Ability to work with and support one another.
- Friendly High Energy - The ability to deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Good listening skills, and questioning techniques to determine guest needs
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry and about revolutionizing the way the world buys cars
- Have the desire to be a part of an ever-growing company in a highly dynamic environment
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education:High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: One year of customer service oriented experience in a position with high walk-in traffic.
Computer Skills:This position requires an intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Incumbent must maintain a polished, professional appearance.
- This position requires incumbent to be highly reliable and on time to work as scheduled.
The work environment is extremely fast paced and energetic.
Summary of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer awesome benefits like these:
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Gap Insurance
- Short-term disability income protection (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional Long-term disability
- Life and Accident insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional life buy-up, spousal and child coverages
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Legal service
- Lending service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid
- Philanthropic Opportunities PI103764212
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Gainesville , Customer Care Specialist (Part-time or Full-time), Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!