Mover/Helper - Commercial Division
Company: Able Moving and Storage
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Mover/Helper - Commercial Division OUTLINE for Mover/Helper:
Under the supervision of a project supervisor, movers/helpers
assist with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of
commercial equipment for commercial customers. He/she represents
the company in a professional manner to ensure a positive customer
experience. QUALIFICATIONS for Mover/Helper:
- Experience is preferred, but we will train eager, motivated,
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other
crew members, clients, and move consultants.
- Capable of lifting 70 lbs. repeatedly and on a regular
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and
pre-employment drug test.
- Available to work six days per week. DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES for Mover/Helper:
- Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and
delivery (unloading and placement) of commercial equipment in
accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Follows instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company
policies and safety rules.
- Behaves in a professional manner.
- Performs all duties in adherence with company safety
- Performs work within the specifications of the estimate of man
- Must wear company-approved uniform and maintain a clean and
professional appearance while representing the company and
providing service to customers.
- Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when
entering and performing work in the customer's home or office.
- Respectful of customer's property and personal space. Able
Moving & Storage is a highly respected moving and storage firm
located in Northern Virginia. Founded in 1987, Able Moving &
Storage is a family owned company, and one of the largest
independent moving companies in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Able's dedicated leadership and employees consistently work to
provide the best, most professional, responsive, and safe
relocation services available to corporate, government,
residential, and commercial clients on the move. In the role of
client advocate, Able Moving & Storage brings extensive management,
planning, and operations experience in performing the necessary
solutions for your firm's relocation needs. Able performs
requirements under various contracts with large corporations as
well as with the U.S. Government. We are familiar with all
requirements necessary to ensure the safe, secure, and efficient
packing, transportation, unpacking, and storage for domestic and
international relocations. Professional services provided from Able
Moving & Storage, Inc. include:
- Household Relocations
- Office and Industrial Moving and Relocation
- Containerized Storage, Receiving & Distribution Services
- Commercial/Office Relocation Required experience:
- 1 year of moving experience preferred, but not required.
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: Able Moving and Storage, Gainesville , Mover/Helper - Commercial Division, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!