Senior Product Support Specialist
Company: Info Tech, Inc
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Infotech is seeking multiple Senior Product Support Specialists to
join our AASHTOWare Products, Analysis and Support division.
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good
chance that software developed by Infotech was used to build it. In
the U.S., 44 of the 50 state transportation agencies use
Infotech-developed software to manage their road construction
With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment,
Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to
its family of employees, customers and community. We promote a
culture of growth and support our employees to develop into
thought-leaders and innovators within our industry. In business for
over 40 years, we are known for our people-first culture, work-life
flexibility and outstanding employee retention rates.
What We Are Looking For
At Infotech, we strive to build long-term customer relationships.
As a Senior Product Support Specialist you will be at the heart of
this guiding principle by ensuring Infotech customers experience
maximum success while using the AASHTOWare Project Suite.
You will provide direct customer support on a designated product
module (Construction and Materials, Civil Rights and Labor, etc.).
Investigating and troubleshooting potential errors reported by
users, you are a relentless problem solver and probably spent your
childhood setting records for solving Rubik's Cubes. You aren't
afraid to take a deep dive into complicated issues, but you also
know when and how to emerge from these rabbit holes.
While you may not have studied computer science, you are naturally
interested in technology. You are able to walk the line and
translate between software engineers and non-technical users to
understand issues and work to create systemic solutions that
improve customer satisfaction and product functionality.
Most importantly, you are passionate about being of service to
others. You ensure prompt, but patient resolution to any issues our
users face and work to develop lasting relationships with
Typical Duties Include
* Learning designated product portfolios inside and out. Work
closely with engineers, implementation and development analysts and
other internal employees to diagnose current challenges and likely
* Quickly and accurately determining the issue, scope, impact, and
priority triaging to the right pathway & track issues to
* Responding to emails and phone calls from users with the right
balance of patience and clear communication.
* Collecting information and documenting bugs for product issues
that are impacting customers.
* Reporting on thematic trends with product issues to improve
product development and delivery.
* Testing new releases and providing training to customers.
* Bachelor's degree in a related or technical field and 2 years'
relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and
* 4+ years' progressive experience in technical customer service or
as client service representative
* Experience in the software development industry
* Drive and persistence to investigate questions and track down
solutions; curiosity to pursue solutions and learn new
functionality as needed
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the
ability to clearly and confidently communicate technical
information and work with enterprise customers and handle customer
escalations with skill and compassion
* Past experience or knowledge of the road/infrastructure industry
is a plus
* Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn customer relationship
management systems and computer telephony integration technology
such as Salesforce and Cisco Agent
* Computer hardware and software knowledge (e.g., Microsoft Office
Suite, word processing software, internet browsers, firewalls,
anti-virus software, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of software programming concepts (e.g. SQL, XML,
This position may require occasional travel (10-25%)
HIRING TIMELINE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Multiple openings available. Position will be open until filled.
Cover letters are strongly encouraged.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Info Tech, Inc, Gainesville , Senior Product Support Specialist, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!