Sales Consultant - Audi Gainesville
Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Sales Consultant - Audi GainesvilleUS-FL-GainesvilleJob ID:
2Type: Full-Time# of Openings: 2Category: SalesAudiOverview Audi is
a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, Automotive News' Best
Dealerships To Work For. If you have the drive we have the career
for you. Responsibilities EXPERIENCE, NO. DRIVE, YES. Warren Henry
Auto Group has built its success around enthusiastic, motivated
individuals. People with character and drive. You don't need any
previous automotive sales experience. In fact, we prefer it that
way. All you need is an active driver's license, a clean record,
and a true passion for success. We'll show you the rest. RIGHT NOW,
we are seeking a full-time Sales Consultant for the Audi
Gainesville dealership. This is an excellent opportunity for great
earning potential while selling one of the most exciting automotive
brands on the market. Pays salary plus commission while training.
Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer
contributions to 401K, life insurance, and both long and short-term
disability. You'll find that Warren Henry is not just a great place
to work, it's also a great place to build a career. We're one of
Automotive News' 100 Best Dealerships to Work For, and have been
for as long as they've been giving the award. Many of our employees
have been with us for more than a decade, and have risen through
the ranks by showing passion and dedication. Discover your career
at Warren Henry. Qualifications Position Overview: In this
position, incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales goals.
Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using
their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the
customers' needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics,
capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in
inquiries to buyers by closing sales. Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and
interests; matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers;
by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community
activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies
regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of
training whether voluntary or mandatory. Competencies :
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles
and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service,
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the
support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to
facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good
relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'
needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a
goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a
pre-determined result. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- No prior experience necessary. Other Qualifications:
- Must complete the Sales Achievement Predictor Battery of Tests,
in order for application to be considered for employment
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Gainesville , Sales Consultant - Audi Gainesville, Professions , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!