Tableau Architect & Developer- REMOTE BASED ROLE
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family:
ProgrammingAt GDIT, people are our differentiator. Our work depends
on a Tableau Architect & Developer joining our team to support the
Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership (HFPP). The GDIT HFPP
Trusted Third Party is the only data warehouse of its type
anywhere, bringing in many billions of healthcare claims from
dozens of healthcare payers, including federal, state, and local
plans both public and private. We use this data warehouse solely
for fraud, waste, and abuse analytics.As a Tableau Architect &
Developer you will be trusted to collaborate with Subject Matter
Experts, Data Scientists, and other Business Intelligence Analysts
to develop and maintain reports and dashboards using visual
analytics that provide enhanced insight to detect Fraud, Waste, and
Abuse (FWA) and highlight actionable leadsTHIS IS A REMOTE BASED
ROLE; CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE USIn this role, a typical day
- Development and execution activities in multi-payer
environments by designing and developing highly visual,
interactive, and layered Business Intelligence solutions using
Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server to display results and key
insights from FWA data mining initiatives.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, FWA Subject Matter Experts,
other BI Analysts, and clients to develop meaningful production
- Responsible for delineating requirements necessary to implement
production dashboards, including data elements, formats,
aggregations, and other pertinent specifications from the BI
Analysts design specifications.
- Design, build and maintain automated data pipelines in
collaboration with data scientists and engineers, feeding analytic
outputs into a near-live, web-hosted Tableau dashboards for HFPP
- Deliver outstanding presentations to clients, stakeholders, and
HFPP Partners, and effectively communicate the key insights and
value propositions of the TTP analytic outputs.
- Provide quality review on analytic output to ensure consistency
with protocol and adequacy to meet methodological objectives, and
to ensure compliance with applicable access standards.
- Define and document processes, best practices, and strategies
for existing and future BI solutions, optimizing business
efficiencies as it relates to process improvement.
- This team member will be called upon to lead or co-lead small
project teams as necessary.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Tableau Server architecture and
- experience in designing, building and maintaining automated
data pipelines feeding near-live, web-hosted Tableau
- experience with security and accessibility in server - row
level security, set up and maintenance of user permissions, groups,
- experience in server efficiencies, ability to monitor and
optimize dashboard performance and database connections
- experience in automating and monitoring server tasks through
schedule and job setup and/or tabcmd command line utility
- 3+ years experience in Tableau Desktop
- Experience in business analysis in large-scale data sets,
creating dashboards, reports and presentations with compelling
- Demonstrated business presentation abilities, effectively
communicating complex analytic outcomes to client satisfaction
(candidate may be called upon to show examples from portfolio or
submit practicum assignments).
- As per contract requirements, must be US Citizen or Permanent
- Experience using healthcare claims data elements, such as ASC
X12 and NCPDP standards.
- Experience in healthcare coding systems, such as ICD-10, CPT,
HCPCS, DRG, NDC, etc.
- Knowledge of healthcare business practices such as the
application of payer coverage policies, understanding of claims
processing systems and familiarity with Extract, Transform and Load
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and/or Snowflake
data warehouse environments.
- Programming abilities in languages such as SQL, SAS, Python, or
R.ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Ability to communicate technical outcomes with a high degree of
detail and precision to technical audiences, while at the same time
being able to communicate those outcomes to non-technical audiences
in an approachable and understandable manner.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, accuracy with work,
strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability
to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and
especially the ability to communicate data clearly to clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with
minimal supervision.WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- 401K with company match
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
careerThis position requires being fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January
18. Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work
outside of the United States may be excluded from this
requirement.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand
and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways
clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the
ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission
services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Gainesville , Tableau Architect & Developer- REMOTE BASED ROLE, Professions , Starke, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!