CDL A Owner-Operator Driver
Company: Hub Group Trucking
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Drive Your Future With CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver
Position At Hub Group!Get the miles that take your career further
with Hub Group s Regional Opportunities. You ll find high-paying
truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady,
consistent miles and more quality time at home.Regional CDL-A
Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Minimum Driving Experience: 1 year
- Age: 21 +Experienced Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver
- Our top performers earn up to $80,000 annually!
- Average miles/week: 2,500-2,700
- Home time: Weekly if requested or opportunities to run anywhere
from 10-14 days
- Earn more pay the longer you stay with Hub Group!
- Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance
coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time offStart here. Stay here. Hub Group is committed to
taking drivers needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life
balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!If
you re looking for route options that offer a work-home life
balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you.
Apply today!Call us at 866-###-#### Associated topics: chofer clase
a comercial, company driver needed, company driver team, dedicated
regional, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material,
tanker, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Keywords: Hub Group Trucking, Gainesville , CDL A Owner-Operator Driver, Professions , Earleton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!