FDC-RECORDS TECHNICIAN - STATEWIDE RECORDS RETENTION CENTER
Company: Florida Department of Transportation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Requisition No: 515364
Agency: Department of Corrections
Working Title: FDC-RECORDS TECHNICIAN - 70900253 STATEWIDE RECORDS
Position Number: 70900253
Salary: $13.00 hourly
Posting Closing Date: 02/23/2022
* OPEN COMPETITIVE ADVERTISEMENT*
OPS Records Technician - 70900253
This advertisement is for an OPS position located at the Statewide
Records Retention Center assisting in the Records Management
Salary Rate: $13.00 per hour
SALARY WILL BE DETERMINED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT PAY
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The Incumbent will convert paper records to electronic format.
(Prep documents, scan documents, electronically file documents in
* Responsible for logging daily work upon completion.
* Warehouse maintenance of over 1,000,000 classification, medical
and personnel files
* Audit/Log Inactive Records in a Records Management System.
* Retrieve files for requests
* Process public records requests
* Other related work duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to alphabetize and file documents in a variety of ways
i.e., numerical, alphabetical, by years, etc.;
* Ability to operate general office equipment;
* Ability to communicate information effectively, verbally and in
* Ability to establish meaningful working relationships with
* Ability to drive a fork lift.
* Ability to utilize deductive reasoning.
* Knowledge of Florida Department of Corrections policy and
* Knowledge of HIPPA regulations and Florida public record
* Must possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent.
* Must possess valid driver's license.
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Support of knowledge, skills, and abilities should be demonstrated
on the application, in the education, in the work experience, in
the work sample, in the interview and/or during reference
If you are interested in this position and meet the above indicated
qualification and have the desired education, knowledge and
experience, please submit a State of Florida Application and resume
through the People First system. If you experience problems
applying on-line, please call the People First Service Center at
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on the closing
The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative
Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence
in the workplace.
Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the
Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring
authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735).
Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to
allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
The State of Florida supports a Drug-Free workplace. All employees
are subject to reasonable suspicion drug testing in accordance with
Section 112.0455, F.S., Drug-Free Workplace Act.
Nearest Major Market: Lake City
Keywords: Florida Department of Transportation, Gainesville , FDC-RECORDS TECHNICIAN - STATEWIDE RECORDS RETENTION CENTER, Professions , Raiford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!