Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Auto req ID: 344677BR
Job Summary IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace. Perks and Benefits at FedEx
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3100 NW 35th Avenue Rd.
Zip Code: 34475
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P344/Ocala Hub
Additional Location Information: UP TO $17.00 PER HOUR to
Most sorts run seven days a week, you are only responsible for
working five days.
Scheduling is discussed in detail while scheduling orientation.
There are full time opportunities available, please inquire with
EEO Statement FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Gainesville , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , Anthony, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!