Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Location: Lake City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $76,000 - Up to $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,210-$1,410 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 221365Overview
- Haul paper by-product with tanker trailers.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Perry, FL. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Gainesville , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!