Entry Level Technician
Company: RV One - Gainesville
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV Entry Level Technician - We offer a fun and positive culture,
career growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for an RV Entry Level Technician.
Compensation: $17 - $22/hr
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
RV Entry Level Technician responsibilities include, but are not
* Perform routine RV maintenance such as changing oil, checking
batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
* Raise RV's or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists
* Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose
* Assist in repairing and maintaining plumbing, electrical, and/or
* Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality.
* Inspecting roofs and moldings, sealing as needed
* Performing minor repairs to units
* Some mechanical knowledge
* Prior technical experience in Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, or
Carpentry is helpful
* Detail orientated
* Great communication skills
* Must be punctual, dependable and have a good work ethic
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: RV One - Gainesville, Gainesville , Entry Level Technician, Professions , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!