Civil Engineer (Production Engineer)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
ResponsibilitiesThe Production Engineer works on civil
engineering projects and is focused on design, permitting, and
general project coordination. The Production Engineer is part of an
engineering team including a Design Engineer and a Project Manager.
Depending on the project, the Production Engineer may be reporting
to the Design Engineer or Project Manager. Specifically, the
Production Engineer will:
- Attend project coordination meetings as required
- Research files, documents, drawings, surveys, permits,
- Perform administrative errands for the projects, including
copying, printing, scanning, posting signs, deliveries
- use AutoCAD drafting software for projects
- conduct stormwater calculations and modeling design
- provide engineering design assistance to the Design Engineer.
This includes but is not limited to: utilities, grading, drainage
detail notes, specifications, construction drawings, etc.
- work closely with other engineers, technicians & interns
assigned to the project
- work according to project deadlines to help make sure they are
- review agency coordination and communication
- prepare applications, forms, fees, other documents for
- engage in client coordination at the direction of the Design
Engineer or Project Manager, including but not limited to
organizing and sending drawings, files, etc.
- coordinate with sub-consultants and related companies,
including geotechnical, architecture, landscape architecture,
lighting, etc., who are working with JBPro on the project, as
directed by the Design Engineer or Project Manager
- coordinate with the JBPro surveying department for their
associated work effort on joint surveying/engineering
- Graduate engineer preferred
- EI Certificate preferred but not required for the candidate
with exceptional growth potential
- Entry-level position, with 0 3 years of experience
- Experience with CAD software in general required, AutoCAD
preferred.We know that you are looking for more than a job. We know
you want to learn, grow professionally, and impact the people and
projects you engage with each day. You can expect JBPro to help you
in your career growth as you work on challenging projects with
team-oriented peers, and experienced senior staff. So, what else
can you expect from JBPro?
- Entry-level is the starting point, where you end is completely
up to you. And to help you build a career and not just have a job
at JBPro, you will learn from an experienced team of engineering
professionals who will teach, guide, and help you along your
journey. All you have to do is want to learn, contribute, bring
your A game every day, and be a part of a growing team.
- You will grow in your knowledge and depth of understanding of
state-of-the-art tools such as AutoCAD and other design-based
- If you have a desire to achieve your Engineering Intern (EI)
certificate, you will be encouraged and supported in your effort to
- Projects will be diverse in scope, challenging, and full of
opportunities to learn professionally
- You can expect a hardworking, warm, family-oriented, friendly
environment.Join the JBrown Professional Groups Civil Engineering
Department and take your career to the next level.
Keywords: JBPro, Gainesville , Civil Engineer (Production Engineer), Professions , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!