Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $56,000 Average pay: $870-$1,060 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southeastern States. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 50 miles of Jacksonville, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job - Regional drivers have options! Pick your
preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI192114129
Keywords: Schneider, Gainesville , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!