Posted on: November 24, 2022
Our Opportunity: As a member of our fulfillment center and
warehouse team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment
where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and
unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard
work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We
are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll
love working here: Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll
work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a
variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time
roles. You'll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months. We offer the following benefits for our
- Immediate full-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you'll do: We focus on excellent customer service, and we take
pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and
their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide
range of warehouse functions, including: • Labeling, replenishing,
box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to
various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious
accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com . If you have a
question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com .
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. To access Chewy's
collected from job applicants and how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Gainesville , Fulfillment Specialist, Professions , Reddick, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!