Warehouse Worker - Up to $17.50/hr
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Now Hiring up to $16.50 / hour Our Opportunity: As a member of our
fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive in a
safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will
empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You
will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't
wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with
on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love working here: Across all Chewy
roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive
culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options including
part-time and full-time roles. You'll receive competitive pay, and
the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months. We offer the
following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday! What you'll do: We focus on excellent
customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order
we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy family members.
Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse
functions, including: • Labeling, replenishing, box making,
loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various
locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). Chewy is committed
to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion
of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com . If you have a question regarding your
application, please contact HR@chewy.com . To access Chewy's
Keywords: Chewy, Gainesville , Warehouse Worker - Up to $17.50/hr, Professions , Williston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...