Office Coordinator Plant Operations
Company: North Florida Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
--NorthFlorida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered
around the communityhospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North
Florida Regional Medical Center(NFRMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed,
full-service medical and surgical acute carecenter serving North
Central Florida and offering comprehensive--cardiovascular
laparoscopic androbotic surgery,--weight losssurgery and
treatment,--women---s health--and--wound therapy,among other
You are worth more thana paycheck. Our Benefits Raise the
Bar:401(k) withan employer match up to 9%EmployeeStock Purchase
FamilyLeaveMedicalPlan Options, Dental & VisionAnd muchmore!
Plant Operations Office Coordinator- Full Time
Position Summary:--Assists in plans and coordinates the activities
of engineering, environmental services, GE Bio-Med liaison and
security personnel to accomplishment of required operations,
maintenance and regulatory activities.-- Ensure that those
activities are performed and documented in accordance with
appropriate JC, QRS, ACHA, and any other Federal, State, County, or
City standards and requirements, codes and legislation.-- Work
under the direction of the Director of Facilities Management.
- Typing, filing, note/minutes taking during meetings,
transcribing minutes and ordering of supplies.
- Communicate and perform related duties with other members of
the medical staff, business associates, contractors and vendors in
a courteous and effective manner to achieve overall department's
goals and objectives. Plans the daily activities of all assigned
- Performs individually or as a member of group's assigned tasks
during emergencies such as fires, hurricanes or disasters.
- Requisitions tools, material and equipment as needed by the
department. Assists Dispatcher/Supply clerk in supply functions for
other department as requested by Facilities Director.
- Assists the Director of Facilities Management and the Assistant
Director in serving as host to personnel performing mandatory
inspections to include the Fire Department, Fire Marshall,
Insurance Groups, etc.
- Communicates, cooperates and performs related duties with other
members of hospital staff in a courteous and efficient manner to
achieve overall hospital goals and objectives.
- Assign proper work orders to proper skills and responds to
requests from patients, physicians and visitors for safety
violation or repairs to facility structures and or equipment.
- Promotes positive customer service with internal and external
- Assists the Director of Facilities Management and Assistant
Directors in the daily record keeping functions.
- Take all repair calls and assign to appropriate mechanic.
- Procure supplies for the department, submit requests in Medibuy
and submit capital request for equipment for director review and
- Responsible for the entering of data into the TMA system to
ensure proper documentation of records on all assigned facility
equipment and utilities.
- Responsible for the collection and management of all
communication devices and facility department personnel equipment
assigned to for completing task assigned.
- Responsible for the submitting of all invoices generated by
department to accounting with proper documentation on department
items purchased for and coded for proper usage.
- Perform duties as assigned by Director of Facilities to meet
the needs of departments.Qualifications Position
- High School degree or equivalent required
- AA Degree or Time management skills in related field
- 2 to 4 years secretarial experience required
- 3 to 5 years administrative offer/secretarial experience
- Management and or time management skills in related field
- Good Working knowledge of engineering and environmental
hospital systems preferredLicensure/Certification:--None
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of hospital related occupational hazards and proper
safety procedures preferred
- Knowledge of techniques and practices related to
engineering/environmental operations, construction techniques and
practices, electrical, plumbing and carpentry, and applicable law
codes, and JCAHO requirements preferred.
- Must posses professional attitude and be proficient in oral and
written communications skills
- Knowledge of accepted clerical practices preferred
- Mathematical and analytical skills required
- Computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheet
- All employees, staff of North Florida Regional Medical Center
in both clinical and non-clinical departments, including
patients/families, physicians, volunteers, agency, contract,
students and the community.Patient Population Served:
- The scope of the Plant Operations Department is to provide for
the ongoing operation of all utilities and equipment throughout the
institution through repair, maintenance and safety inspections of
all equipment and utilities.An EEO/AA EmployerM/F/V/D. Tobacco Free
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville , Office Coordinator Plant Operations, Professions , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!