Manager Multi Dwelling Sales Account Manager
Company: Cox Communications
Posted on: January 17, 2020
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now wed like to
connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to
join our team and be the voice of our brand.
The Manager Multi Dwelling Unit Sales Account Manager is
responsible for driving multi dwelling unit (MDU) communitys
revenue, connects and penetration while ensuring B2B and B2C
customer satisfaction. Develops, implements, and leads sales
strategies for Cox Communications and serves as a strategic partner
in the overall operation of the organization. Exceeds revenue
growth and profit objectives by maximizing sales to MDU
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important
resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off
and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provides leadership and vision to develop a strong sales
- Selects, manages, and develops a high-performance Account
Manager sales team that works with property managers, leasing
agents and owners in developing winning strategies that drive
connects, penetration and revenue growth for Cox.
- Implements the corporate/regional strategy with their MDU
Account Manager team.
- Drives alignment, consistency, and cohesiveness in people
practices, management activities, overall performance management
and customer service delivery, to achieve personal and department
- Develops and implements reporting mechanisms to monitor and
measure the effectiveness of programs implemented.
- Monitors and analyzes High Value (HV) property specific and HV
regional portfolio sales performance, and takes accountability for
driving improvements in connects, product penetrations, sales
revenue growth, sales productivity, sales quality and optimization
of customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and leverages strong business partnerships across
all regions and with Center boundary partners to maximize
communication and representation on the sales elements of the
business to maximize effectiveness.
- Ensures appropriate staffing by effectively interviewing,
hiring, coaching, disciplining, evaluating, and mentoring 5-10
- Drives the team toward sales and revenue goals through
coaching, monitoring and feedback sessions.
- Manages the administrative and people management
responsibilities necessary to lead and maintain a quality sales
- Assists in administration and tracking of sales incentives
(i.e. contests and commissions) and the development of quality
- Effectively resolves complex customer complaints concerning all
areas of the company in a win-win fashion by building rapport with
the customer using interpersonal techniques and creative
- Provides market feedback to help shape and change market
- Positions and builds relationships with C-Level officers
- Builds successful partnerships within different Cox departments
in order to better serve customer needs and solve problems.
- 7+ years of experience in related field (sales, sales
operations, or business administration); 5+ years of experience if
candidate possesses advanced degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and
collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the
- Adept at data analysis and interpretation to make data based
decisions. Uses data to evaluate whether potential MDU agreements
add value to the company and determine if further penetration is
possible from existing agreements.
- Strong understanding of business acumen
- Strong sales and negotiation/strategic prudence.
- Maintains a global perspective by continuously protecting Coxs
best interests. Demonstrates ability to accurately advise company
on opportunities and fiscally conservative strategies.
- Ability to identify market trends and communicate to
- BS/BA degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in a management role
- Prior MDU experience
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest
division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in
1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications, Gainesville , Manager Multi Dwelling Sales Account Manager, Sales , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!