Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID 2018-1439
Audi is a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, Automotive News' Best Dealerships To Work For. If you have the drive we have the career for you.
EXPERIENCE, NO. DRIVE, YES.
Warren Henry Auto Group has built its success around enthusiastic, motivated individuals. People with character and drive. You don't need any previous automotive sales experience. In fact, we prefer it that way. All you need is an active driver's license, a clean record, and a true passion for success. We'll show you the rest.
RIGHT NOW, we are seeking Full-Time Sales Consultants for the Audi Gainesville dealership.
This is an excellent opportunity for great earning potential while selling one of the most exciting automotive brands on the market.
Pays salary plus commission while training. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer contributions to 401K, life insurance, and both long and short-term disability income protection.
You'll find that Warren Henry is not just a great place to work, it's also a great place to build a career. We're one of Automotive News' 100 Best Dealerships to Work For, and have been for as long as they've been giving the award. Many of our employees have been with us for more than a decade, and have risen through the ranks by showing passion and dedication. Discover your career at Warren Henry.
In this position incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the customers' needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer customer inquiries.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test drives.
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of training whether voluntary or mandatory.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No prior experience necessary.Other Qualifications:
- Must complete the Sales Achievement Predictor Battery of Tests, in order for application to be considered for employment PI105495276
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Gainesville , Sales Consultant, Sales , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!