Company: Warren Henry Automotive Group
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Job ID 2019-1473
Audi is a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, Automotive News'
Best Dealerships To Work For. If you have the drive we have the
career for you.
EXPERIENCE, NO. DRIVE, YES.
Warren Henry Auto Group has built its success around enthusiastic,
motivated individuals. People with character and drive. You don't
need any previous automotive sales experience. In fact, we prefer
it that way. All you need is an active driver's license, a clean
record, and a true passion for success. We'll show you the
RIGHT NOW, we are seeking a full-time Sales Consultant for the Audi
This is an excellent opportunity for great earning potential while
selling one of the most exciting automotive brands on the
Pays salary plus commission while training. Benefits include paid
time off, medical, dental, vision, employer contributions to 401K,
life insurance, and both long and short-term disability.
You'll find that Warren Henry is not just a great place to work,
it's also a great place to build a career. We're one of Automotive
News' 100 Best Dealerships to Work For, and have been for as long
as they've been giving the award. Many of our employees have been
with us for more than a decade, and have risen through the ranks by
showing passion and dedication. Discover your career at Warren
In this position, incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales
goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by
using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to
ascertain the customers' needs and desires and demonstrates
characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and
converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and
interests; matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers;
by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community
activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies
regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of
training whether voluntary or mandatory.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles
and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service,
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the
support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to
facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good
relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'
needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a
goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- No prior experience necessary.
- Must complete the Sales Achievement Predictor Battery of Tests,
in order for application to be considered for employment
Keywords: Warren Henry Automotive Group, Gainesville , Sales Consultant, Sales , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!